Contributors

23 July, 2012

Bye Hillside! xxx

I got very emotional on our last day of Hillside and came out of the school crying, but everybody did. I am really sad about leaving Hillside as I remember my 1st ever day. Mrs Saunders dragged me into her class rom and stood me at the frount of the class to introduce me. I could choose where in the girls line to stand and I stood right next to Erin who was my BF from Nursury when we went to Jack and Jills.

Since then I have had alot of teachers who are:
Year 1: Mrs Saunders
Year 2: Mrs Yarnish
Year 2: Miss Daniels
Year 3: Mr Loome
Year 4: Mr Loome
Year 5: Miss Hodgets
Year 6: Mr Loome

Thank you Mr Loome for putting up with me for 3 whole years. I will miss you and will never forget you. Thank you to all of my wonderful friends. I can't wait to see you all in September. Thank you to the teachers, TAs and Mrs Bryant (old head) and Mrs Smith (current head) Youhave all made my Hillside jouney incredible!!!!!

Good luck in High School, Emily P

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Emily, you have been a pleasure to teach! Was it really 3 years? Poor you! What a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete