Contributors

25 April, 2012

Film review: Battleships

Hello, this is my film review of Battleships!


I would rate this film 10 out of 10! :)


The age for this film is a 12A


First of all, the film was exciting and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. It was about the U.S Navy and the Japanese Navy trying fight these aliens, when they were trying to fight them it was really good because when they tried to shoot, they ailens built these things (they looked like wheels) that blew their ships off. But the aliens weren't like cartoon. It was also quite funny in some parts! 
This film has Rhianna in it although she didn't have a main part, but she was quite a good actor. 





6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the film, but your review makes it seem like it is worth going to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen this film and i agree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is, trust me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Izzi! I really wanted to go see it, now I REALLY want to go see it!

    ReplyDelete