Contributors

25 April, 2012

THE HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME chapter1
Hello I am Abbey and this is my first blog.i thought i would try and do a story:
As Oliver and Olivia strolled through the door they heard a ear piercing screech coming from the lounge.So they ran as fast as their legs would carry them to  the front room when to their amazement they saw their innocent mum and dad sitting on the creme sofa saying "Why do you two look so panicked?" So they both explained what they  had heard then their mum and dad explained "we have exiting news to tell you....................................."
To be continued ...............

A) go on a mysterious holiday
B) get a puppy
C) go to a toy factory


Please comment as i don`t know which one to do!

6 comments:

  1. I think they should go to a mysterious island

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Abigail. Most definitely A! Really try to describe the island so I can picture it in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say there getting a puppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the top of the page where it says hello............ after the full stop it should be a capital letter (i)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its really exiting so far, I think that they should go to a mysterious island, hopefully the next part will be very exiting too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree aswell! A!

    I agree with Dan, make sure you get the description in there!! :)

    ReplyDelete