Contributors

23 April, 2012

One small step, one giant leap

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to explore our blog. This is our first leap into the world of blogging and we hope that it is something that can really take off.

As a teacher I am always looking for new ways to inspire my children and hope that alongside their new Google Apps for Education accounts, blogging can be a new experience that enriches their learning. My goal is to get my class writing and help them to not only be inspired, but to inspire others. I am amazed by their ideas and thoughts, knowledge and understanding every day and want them to share this with the world.

We welcome comments, advice and criticism in equal measure so have at it!

Enjoy the future,

Mr Loome

3 comments:

  1. Good luck; we have been blogging for nearly 2 years and it's a great way for us to write for a wider audience and make connections; I hope you find the same :)
    Fae
    Ms Breyley
    Burravoe School, Shetland, Scotland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, apologies for not replying sooner!
      I wondered if you might like to form a link between our two schools? We are new bloggers and would love the chance to interact and maybe co-blog with other children. Our locations are very different but not so different that we couldn't skype or form a good link. Let me know what you think, I believe it would be a great opportunity.
      James
      (Mr Loome)

      Delete
  2. I am really looking forward to reading Year 6 blogs from Hillside.

    ReplyDelete