Contributors

28 April, 2012

ICARLY I MEET THE FIRST LADY REVIEW

I was on Nickelodeon and there was an ICARLY special. so now i'm going to give you a review. I thought it was awesome because it really had the real Michelle Obama husband of the president of the USA Barrack Obama. I thought it was sad, tense and happy. Carly's dad who is in the Special Forces was coming home for his birthday to see Carly and her brother Spencer after 3 years but couldn't make it. so on the web show ICARLY they talk to him via video chat and celebrate his birthday. So then a surprise was waiting for them at Carly's apartment they thought they were wanted. so then they come home again and the first lady Michelle Obama was waiting for them. She wanted to be o ICARLY so they let her. I thought it was one of they best ICARLY specials ever.

10/10
Five stars *****        

3 comments:

  1. really. because i recorded it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will watch it now, if its soooo good! :)

      Delete