Contributors

26 April, 2012

Getting a rabbit!

Getting a rabbit!

My mum says I can get a rabbit in the future either when I have saved enough money or when it's my birthday ,which is in November, so I think I'll get one when I've saved up! I'm not to sure about looking after rabbits though so if anyone has a rabbit out there can you give me some feedback about taking care of them. I have had a few books about them but I wasn't sure about the following still:

  • Food!
  • Health Care!
  • Daily Things To Do!

5 comments:

  1. Make sure your garden is fully fenced off and don`t give him/her too many treats even though it`s very tempting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do get a rabbit make sure you have plenty of carrots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, will do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have met your rabbit he is sooo cute by the way I think u will the do ok by yourself!x

    ReplyDelete