Contributors

26 June, 2012

I know this is late but I was bored so here we go :My weekend (again)
Saturday
On saturday I went to a carboot (again :/) to look for a bike for me  and so there wasnt any : D so I went home and did this smoothie shop project  because I was REALLY bored and it was pouring with rain ! Then my mums husband (not my dad and dont like calling him my stepdad) went shooting not people, people but clay discs ! so me and my mum spent time toghether and just chatted.I went to sleep early because they were nothing on tv and i was tired.
Sunday !
My mums husband went shooting again so me and my mum went to a carboot AGAIN! to look for a bike and the carboot was cancelled because of the rain : D me and my mum went back home and looked on gumtree there wasnt any bikes on there either so I said ''lets look on halfords'' so me and my mum looked and there was a trax bike there I was really hoping my mum could buy it because my bike was like a bmx size and mine wasnt a bmx it was a moutain bike ! so we got a bigger one then my mums husband came home and he said clean your room hoover it. So i did that and my mum and my mum husband had a chat and we went into halfords and bought my bike after we bought my bike I played on it.I was hoping to go for a bike ride but it was raining :(

I cant wait until Friday because its the schools summer fete and i'am going round my best friendsfor a sleepover  ,Elisha's again :) !

3 comments:

  1. Bethany High View29 June, 2012 14:37

    Hi hope you had lots of fun sounds like you did :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke and Josh29 June, 2012 15:02

    WOW your blog is so cool! And Emily R your weekend looks exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ! I will post every weekend what I did on that weekend ! :D

    ReplyDelete