Contributors

12 June, 2012

Olivia my best friend

Olivia!
My best bud is Olivia and she is quite wired she is funny but wired, she can get angry very easily but i can always calm her down. She is very cute because she is small and she is older than me but i am a lot taller than her. I LOVE her dog Hugo he is sooo cute once we took him for a walk down the beach and he went up the cliffs and we couldn't see him and when we went to get a ice cream hugo had a bit of Olivia's ice cream it was funny and he had it all around his mouth we laughed for ages"GOOD TIMES!".She LOVES sweets she will do anything for them
HER FAVOURITE THINGS:

  • Purple
  • dogs
  • sweets 
  • friends
  • sky landers(wii game)
  • moshi monsters
This is my best friend Olivia and she will never change because she is my best friend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment