Contributors

13 June, 2012

I performed with Dani Harmer on stage!

This year during around Easter time, I went to a workshop for two days with a group of other children. We were going to be in the wizard of oz, which Dani Harmer was in and I got to actually perform on stage with her! It was scary at first when I stepped on stage but I straight away remembered what it was like as I've done a few -about four- dancing shows there. It wasn't really scary because all you could see was pitch black as if there was no audience! Unfortunately, we didn't see Dani Harmer............ or so we thought! Everyone crowded round the backstage exit just to see Dani Harmer. People kept coming out (other people in the play) and telling us she had left we were getting disappointed. People even thought that they'd smuggled her out in a big box on wheels. A LOT of people left but eventually Dani came out and everyone, who was there, was overjoyed. I was really happy because I got her autograph and a picture with her. It was great!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am really jealous!!!! x i wish i was doing it ! :)I bet you were really excited !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I'm so jealous you might think I'm being sarcastic but I'm serious because I love acting and to act with a Celeb would be epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted 2 do it but my mum wouldn't let me! :( I saw you tho along with Jess, Sidony, Zoe..........

    ReplyDelete