Contributors

08 June, 2012

My dad said that he will see if we can go to center parcs instead of Haven for camping....they don't do tents but they do do distcounts  !! My friends said its fantastic so me ,my dad ,dads girlfriend ,elisha might go there this is what featres they have:
wave pool
exciting flumes, wild water rapids or canyon ride.
You can spend all day in the Subtropical Swimming Paradise, as there are hot and cold refreshments available at the Lagoon Bar or Canopy Cafe. For extra luxury book a Cabana for up to eight people and enjoy luxury comfy chairs, complementary towels and cold soft drinks, along with a safe. Some cabanas also feature a TV.
spa
and many  more but the thing is it cost alot of money ....

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Center Parcs and it's really good, ionfact I'm going again this year

    ReplyDelete