Contributors

11 June, 2012

SLEEPOVER!!!! 


Me and my friend Hannah had a sleepover on Thursday and we had a great time! We made a den in my living room with the sofas,blankets and sleeping bags. It was funny because we were playing games downstairs and my mum and dad went upstairs to bed so we tried not to make any noise but it FAILED !!!!!! We went to sleep really late. In the morning as soon as we woke up we were pretending to be asleep when my mum walked passed. I put my sleeping bag on the floor and we could here my mum in the study next door to me about to look in, i quickly got in my sleeping bag and hid under it! Me and Hannah were planning to go to mill lane, a park , but it was raining and really windy! We then had lunch ( a tuna wrap ) and listened to some music on the computer! It was soon time for Hannah to go home :( 


So....... that was my sleepover during the half term. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment